- Unsubscribed from Groupon, Kijiji Deals, TeamBuy, etc.
- Unsubscribed from almost all newsletters I have signed up for in the past (stayed subscribed to White Hot Truth and a couple yoga ones)
- Deleted my "Deleted Items", "Spam", and cleaned out my saved emails
- Deleted multiple applications from my Facebook account and turned off Facebook notifications
- Cut down my google reader from 100 blogs to less than 20
Now all of this might not be much for some people but each time I pressed the delete button or the unsubscribe button I got excited about how many emails I won't have to delete in the future, about the smaller inbox I would have. This has to be one of the best days of letting go so far as I actually feel a lot lighter afterwards.
What subscriptions could you live without?