Keeping on track with my 2014 resolution of setting goals each month and melding it with the Weekly Wishes linkups over @ The Nectar Collective, we have February's installment of Monthly Wishes.
Last Month's Wishes
1. Workout 3 times/week - This went well over all. Some weeks I did more, some less. I think it averaged out for the month though.
2. Eat out only once/week - This was great until the last week of the month. Matt got a new job so
we got lazy we may have celebrated a bit more than planned.
3. Post 3 times/week. This was great for the first two weeks. Then because of poor planning it fell to the wayside.
1. Rolling over #3 from last month. I have planned it a little bit better this month so here's hoping more success!
2. Practice yoga 3 times a week. This can be either at the studio or at home. Doesn't matter. I'm just a much happier person when I practice yoga regularly. Therefore I will be committing to this plus some regular work outs throughout the weeks too.
3. Spend more time reading. I tend to go through on again, off again phases with reading. I'll get addicted to books for a few months and then get bored and move on to something else. I read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and the Hollow City follow up this month for book club and I'm now craving more books. Have any recommendations?
What are you focusing on accomplishing this month? If you would like to share it with us link up to The Nectar Collective below.