Wednesday, February 27, 2013

March is Nutrition Month!

I have been putting some more effort and thought into my blog and decided I wanted to come up with some kind of monthly theme. Something healthy and fitness related that I can talk about one time a week. I'm also hoping that this will help me get into the routine of blogging more regularly since as you can tell, I'm currently pretty sporadic.

After a quick google search I found out that March is considered nutrition month by the Dieticians of Canada. So why not have that as our first theme? For the next 4 Mondays I will be blogging about anything nutrition related that I can get my hands on. I am not a nutritionist or dietician so please take my advice with a grain of salt and consult with your doctor before making any major changes in your diet. I will make an effort to back up anything I talk about with sources online though.

Here's to a month filled with nutrition tips, recipes, diet plans and hopefully some great conversation in the comments section! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment