Found this new little series through Amanda @ LivingInAnotherLanguage and Laurie @ TheBrotherton's. What have you been up to lately?
1. Recently upgraded to the BlackBerry Z10 which means obviously that I have side loaded the Android Instagram app!! First selfie I posted to test out the new app.
2. Matt and I hiked the beautiful Cape Split. Seriously stunning trail and the end is totally worth the walk. If you haven't been out to it and you're in the Wolfville area definitely check it out.
3. Went to the breathtaking Matchbox Twenty and Goo Goo Dolls concert in Halifax. The last stop of their tour and they really didn't hold anything back. I have to say we were both so impressed with both of these bands. I can't wait to see Matchbox Twenty again. Go see them if you get the chance!!
4. For my birthday dinner Matt and I went to this little seafood place in PEI called Sou' West. We shared the mussels and both had fish and chips. I have been addicted to fish and chips since we got back. Trying to find the best in Halifax. Any recommendations?
5. Impromptu lunch at the Kitchen Witch after go karting. We just had to check this place out since I've always loved anything to do with the mystical/witchcraft. And I'm glad we did. This place was very impressive. About 70% of their menu is Celiac friendly (gluten free options) and almost everything had a vegetarian or vegan option available. Can't wait to go back again next year.
6. Our set up around the camp fire for our last night in PEI. Wine, vegan s'mores, fire, hubbie and a good book. Couldn't ask for anything more except for the rain to have held off a little longer.
7. Watched the entire Orange Is The New Black series on Netflix in about 1 week. When I found out it was a book it went to the top of my to read list and now I'm about half way through. I love memoirs.
8. The beautiful sunrise at Twin Shores Campground on my birthday. What a beautiful scene to wake up to.
Do you like this post? Should I keep doing them? Let me know what you think in the comments below :)
You can also follow me on Instagram here.