Monday, September 16, 2013

Lately [02]

Follow my Instagram :)
Pretty simple one this week. Not much has been on the go lately. 

1 + 2. Birthday celebrations with my family after we got back from camping. I really don't have enough photos of myself with them. Although this is something I am changing slowly.
3. First run of the year outdoors. A little late in the season but better late than never. These Vibrams are amazing for running. No problems with shin splints at all. Tight calves are a completely different story though. If you try this out then I recommend stretching a bunch before and after as well as foam rolling is you have a roller.
4. Now that I'm doing "no poo" I absolutely love the days I wash my hair. This week I'll be posting a little bit more about this experience. I can say now though that I definitely plan on continuing to not use shampoo. Now I just need to find a really good dry shampoo.
5. Trying out some Crossfit body weight style workouts at the gym at my work. Not much equipment but a little creativity can go a really long way.
6. Beautiful view on the Second Lake trail in Sackville. It's pretty obvious that fall is coming though. Even if I can't stop denying it. Does anyone else feel like we should have more summer left or is it just me?

What have you been up to lately?

2 comments:

  1. Love these 'lately' posts... We should hit up the trail at second lake together sometime soon. I love that trail!Summer is so sadly gone and I miss it already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes count me in! I love that trail. We can bring our 3 dogs there off leash :)

      Delete