Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Books and Stuff

November 22

Today was another early morning but for a completely different reason. I woke up around 7am, had a breakfast of a blueberry bagel with almond butter and jam, packed my bags and went to a photoshoot. It was a portfolio session with a local male model. I'll be posting some of the photos on my photography blog in the next few days so keep an eye out.



While waiting for the model to finish getting ready I snacked on a clementine.



After the shoot I stopped into a used book store on the way home. Matt and I go into book stores at least once a week and during the past couple of visits I have been SO close to purchasing Germs, Guns and Steel by Jared Diamond. The reason I haven't is because it is so close to Christmas and I might get gift cards :) I have made a deal with myself that for the next month the only books I am allowed to buy are ones that come from a used book store. So I stopped into this place looking for Germs, Guns and Steel. They didn't have it but I did pick up Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides.

Once I got home I had lunch of fried eggs and meatless Italian sausage. I forgot to take a photo of it though because I was in a rush to get out the door again.

Then off I went to a friend's place to take photos of her pets. She just got a new pug puppy and she is sooo cute. I photographed the puppy and her three cats. Here are some of the photos.











When I got home I had a snack of yogurt with granola and a clementine.





Supper was similar to a previous night but was still just as delicious. I had BBQ baked tofu with broccoli and fried zucchini. I LOVE zucchini. The only other time I can remember eating it was when my mom put it in chocolate cake and you couldn't really taste it. But it is sooooo good. I can't wait to try some new recipes with zucchini in them :)





Dinner was so delicious that when Matt got home he had to try it while I was sleeping and ended up eating all of the left overs! Hehehe.

The rest of the day was just recovering from Friday night/Saturday. Again for some reason I had no energy so it was mostly spent reading and napping. Oh I love lazy Sundays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment