Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Determination

Wow. It's pretty insane but because of this blog (that I only started days ago) I feel more determined to achieve goals I set. Yesterday morning I actually got up at 6:50am and went for that jog I said I was going to do in this post. When my alarm went off I woke up, turned it off and was about to back to bed when I realized that I had promised my blog I would actually go for that run. So I did!

I ran roughly 4.5KM in 28ish minutes. When I got home I had the Vega supplement, oatmeal with blueberries and brown sugar and iced my knees with bagels. They work surprisingly well in the large bags.







My first snack of the day was more blueberries, apple granola and vanilla yogurt. Oh and a cup of mango passion tea :) That tea just makes life better.





Lunch consisted of a glorious salad. Mixed greens, cucumber, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, omega crunch and sundried tomato and oregano dressing. Talk about yummmm :)



Halloween candy for another snack. It seems that a LOT of people are snacking on candy lately. It's all about moderation eh?



I had my lunch kind of early at work. Because of that when I got home I was absolutely STARVING. Left over sheppards pie has never ever tasted so good.



Especially when it is followed with a creamy hot chocolate :)



I didn't get a chance to post this last night and I think because I didn't I went back to bed this morning when my alarm clock went off. I was going to do the 30 min. shred video but the next thing I knew I was waking up at 8am without enough time to workout before work. I NEED to get into the habit of posting my workout goals the night before.

How do you stay motivated to work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment